Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Manda's Sick - Date Night!

Yesterday afternoon, I left work and went straight to my darling wife. We spent the whole evening together, and I got to tuck her in at 11:00pm before going home. It was wonderful.
We curled up (as much as we could) in her bed and watched Sweeney Todd on the iBook. Manda passed out about 10 minutes from the end. I hadn't gotten to watch her sleep in what seems like forever.
Jamiesmitten came to visit, and I got to hear all about her dad's wild ride through life.
I ate overpriced food from Blimpie, prepared by a curious fellow who seemed to be scoping out every single breathing female in the cafeteria. I overheard him expressing his lack of concern about body-shape, hair, or basically any other distinguishing traits other than sex. Very curious indeed. And the woman who took my money might well have been blind, since she reached well past my hand with my change.
But it was a fabulous night. Best I've had in weeks. And I get to do it again on Saturday!

I love my wife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you.