Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I am very worried

for a good friend. And she knows it, but I've shied away from even whispering why. But I'm sure she knows exactly why, so I'm done mincing words.

I'm afraid my dear friend may have leukemia. Please please please be wrong. I can't do this again.

But her symptoms are almost exactly the same as Amanda's: heart palpitations, lethargy, dizziness (including a fall). She will be undergoing stress tests, and she is convinced that nothing is wrong--just like Amanda.

I haven't asked about pallor or vision problems, but I will.

She is waiting for the results of blood work. Please pray.

God please just let me be overly sensitive to these symptoms...

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Praying for your friend.

blackbird said...

I don't pray...but I'm hoping for good things for your friend.

Anonymous said...

wow - positive thoughts for you and your friend...and anyone else in a situation of waiting.