Thursday, September 11, 2008

And Me?

No fewer than 4 migraine headaches in the last 2 months (which is 4 more than I'd had in the last 10 years), and an occasional searing headache right above my left ear.

Other than that (and a sore throat), I'm fine.

And Lucy comes home today. She's accepting the syringe-feeding very well, and may have nibbled a little bit on her own last night. She's not snotty any more, and her eyes are clear. She'll still need medicine for a while, but just having her home will be a big improvement.

Of course, she'll have to go right back in for her rabies shot. Poor girl...

1 comment:

JamieSmitten said...

Ooh! Forgot to tell you -- I saw an herbal migraine thingie at the checkout at Ellwood. Apply to temple, I think, but I really didn't read the package. Shall I get you some??