Monday, June 20, 2005

The whole dang world's freaking out!

Jeff and Evelyn are getting married! Holy crap. Nobody told me the sky was falling, and I completely missed it.

I never thought I'd see the day, but I understand there was a lighthouse at Cape Hatteras, a rock, and much happiness.

You see, this is exciting because I've never been to the Caribbean. I think they'll want to get married on St. John, as they've vacationed there regularly. Amanda and I would otherwise completely overlook the Tropics and head straight for Europe, so this might be our one chance to laze under palm trees.

If we can get someone to watch Lumpy. 10 weeks, 1 day.

---

Ice>Link Plus is fully wired, looking pretty, and working (somewhat) like a champ. Amanda really enjoys the simplicity of sticking the iPod into the cradle and PRESTO!! it starts playing music. No more fiddling with searching for songs, no more needing to adjust the volume.

However, after updating the firmware, I can't get into the config. menus. Something of an irritation, there, but I figured out a way to trick it into playing albums: I start the album, lock the iPod, and put it on the cradle. The Ice>Link Plus cannot over-ride the lock. Yippee!

Now: harnesses or exhaust? Hmm...

No comments: