The new clutch pipe arrived early last week, but right after it got cold, so I wasn't in a big hurry to climb under the car and freeze my butt off to install it. I waited a few days, built the necessary pieces on the work bench, and decided to take a stab at it on Saturday.
Saturday came, and with it, a bunch of conference calls. I was on the phone from about 10am until 11pm, off and on. That didn't leave a lot of room for me to get Mr. K. to come and help, so I took one of my brief lulls in the call to mount all the pieces, and then got Amanda to come press the clutch about 50 times to bleed the system.
All is now well with the Miata's clutch, and I get to bill for the time I spent fixing it! I even got to bill for driving the car Saturday night, when I had to come to work just to press a power button.