Sunday, July 08, 2007

Business Trip

Parting is such sweet sorrow... No, it just sucks.

Today I packed up my stuff and came down to Cary, NC to attend a week-long SAN training class. When it's done, I'll know everything there is to know about SANs (note the little 's' at the end, it's not capitalized, dammit). But in the meantime, I'll be deprived my daily dose of baby and my rock: Amanda. Oh, and furry purry companions, too.

I had such trouble leaving the house. I just kept finding more and more excuses to come back into the kitchen, where Little Man was having his dinner.

The pang is all the more bitter because I spent the day at an autocross, when I could have spent it with my family.

I suck. But enough grousing, I'm here to learn!

BTW- It was really f'ing hot today. And I spent all of it outside, most of it in the sun. You should see the sexy tan-lines on my back.... ooh, sexy....

No comments: